ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are a Red-Teamer and forensic expert, we are hiring. We are looking for a researcher to perform offensive operations and grow the value we deliver to our defensive security team.
- Designing, developing, and testing software modules in PRISMO's software applications
- Drafting and reviewing software design and architecture documents
- Identifying and publishing patentable ideas as company intellectual property
- Building robust, fault-tolerant and high-performance backend system using Apache Storm/MapReduce/HDFS/MySQL
- Building Object Oriented data structures and using No-SQL database to extract, transforming and loading large volume of data
- Improving the scalability of Prismo's core products
- Implementing RESTful JSON API for GUI and doing A/B testing against API engine
- Lead multiple projects with many moving gears
- Come up with creative solutions to modern problems
- Set high standards for your team and yourself.
- Organize company-hackathons for challenging problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing
- 3-5 year IT experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- SQL/Oracle Database, UNIX, J2EE, including Java Servlets
- Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, or related field
- Competent in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Motivated to learn new tools and technologies.
- Coursework or experience in Cyber Security, Network Security, Graph Networks, and Embedded Systems Design