Network Security Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are a Red-Teamer and forensic expert, we are hiring. We are looking for a researcher to perform offensive operations and grow the value we deliver to our defensive security team.
- 10-year experience in networking support
- Deep experience in networking (router/switch/VPN/firewall), system (Linux/Windows/Container), and application setup, configuration, and administration.
- Experience with PAN firewall a plus
- Proficient at scripting - shell script, python
- Working knowledge of makefile and SW packaging
- Experience managing configuration, maintenance, and security of an IT environment.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Lab Management
- set up lab (e.g. config firewall, router, DNS, DHCP server) and all cloud services (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, docker hub).
- secure access to lab and all cloud services (e.g. 2FA, okta, openvpn, zscalar)
- maintain and harden all servers in lab, and control individual’s access
- provide HA in lab (e.g. redundant HW, etc)
- plan and implement lab growth (including HW purchase/installation)
- monitor lab performance and security
- control external/customer access to the lab
- IT Support
- manage access to all company networks and infrastructures (on cloud, lab, office)
- introduce, maintain and enhance all internal tools (e.g. bitbucket, jira, confluence, email, etc)
- integrate latest tools to Prismo environments (e.g. SSO)
- develop ways to share external documents (e.g. S3, confluence) and big images with customers
- backup critical data
- onboard new hires
- General IT office support
- Not Required but a Plus
- nice to help creating Prismo standard VM images with required packages
- potentially - help release management