ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are a Red-Teamer and forensic expert, we are hiring. We are looking for a researcher to perform offensive operations and grow the value we deliver to our defensive security team.
- Create PoCs (proofs of concept) to simulate real world attacks in a controlled environment.
- Perform full scope Adversarial Simulation / Red Team assessments
- Provide support in an ongoing assessment by writing tools and setting up infrastructure
- Carefully document the different phases of the kill chain for later root-cause analysis
- Present findings to internal & external stakeholders
- Publishing research on new threats
- Mentor others on your tradecraft
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing
- 3-5 year IT experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- SQL/Oracle Database, UNIX, J2EE, including Java Servlets